Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Buffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...

Fools, freaks, stupid and dumb, faces on Facebook, lots of love, luck, lessons, tests over time. Faces in darkness, faces hidden in far away places. Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.


Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.
Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.
Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time. Ships to sail, lights to shi...

Views shared of the fish that got away. Educated and mature frogs and fish, pens used to fight the hate sent by group texts, love and devotion, it is not. Gifts to share to repost the bumps in roads, with the lessons learned.Whatever there was, this effort is just too little ,.. too convoluted ,..and about to be too late. So no time left to play around with empty spaces .
TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DON'T HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DON'T HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Amen. LOVE ONES ❤️ HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, LIFT UP AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD.....Make.....


Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. This isn't for attention.. it's to let friends know the answer to "Why did he do it? Keep up the great work!

As usual there are those people who take pride in being the victim or support whom they perceived as a victim....there are two sides to every story and not every calvary soldier was involved in the massacres of native americans.....



Oh and by the way I am a native american, the past is that, you were not there as I was not there to sit in judgement of a time in our history when things were not politically correct...us mere humans are not perfect except for one, to continue to live in the past will ensure the stagnation of progress of the future.....yes, terrible mistakes were made on both sides, understanding of each other was non-existant, but unless we want to change this acidic attitude we have to day, we have to get on with who we are and where we are going together....Thats all I have to say...


😈 KISS 😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥 Nothing to loose 🔥😈🔥 😈🔥 Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers. University Professor Blasts 'Dirty Jews. Seattle WA Bellevue WA North Bend WA. Hits And Misses, Faces In The Crowds. Cheryl Lynn Corbett Kirkland WA (Finn Hill).But does anybody...Buffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...

Address: The stories, address the problems, address the issues, of love and hate. Problems with the views, problems with the rites, problems to the good and evil, lovers and haters, pages to turn. Good times, donkeys and sluts for free rides, dances for a dollar, or a pack of smokes, joints and shit in a bag to trade. Barter for rites, trades for reasons, tricks for sound minds, dates with snakes and frogs. Buffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...


They live in the grass, they live in the water, they live and learn, clocks to hours, rats to racesBuffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...


Snakes in the grasses, are fake friends that are true to you as long as it fits, in plans to steal more out of the sex trades with Steven Jarrot,7608512267. Rach, Rachel, Reese, Shirley?acorns Rocky, Rachelle, Sima, and Jackie Jarrot or something else. Role model, fish in the seas, female seals, out for the sun. Yet one more fish in the seas, on the seven sras: another example in the care and loving natural to them as a group. Happy with gay lifestyle and the extra sex trades for the drugs that rule and control so many today.



RACHEL JARROT, 7608512267, Negativity breeds negativity.Do not allow any one to define you. Drama creates drama. Peace is a state of mind. IS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE WHO SELLS HER ASS FOR A PACK OF HAIR, BALD BUTCH. HER MOTHER, SHERI JARROT, ALSO IS A WHORE WHO TAUGHT RACHEL AKA ROCKY JARROT, FROM UPLAND. Strike: Rachel And Sheri Jarrot: 7608512267 dykes, butches and fag hags, lovers for life, tricks and trades.
Photo Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. Hope, peace and love, branches of goodness and mercy, angel for displaced, broken...Buffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...

GOOD EVENING, KISSES. .Party and play friends, for a meth drug dealer, 7605643510, crook, cheater, dream lover, sucker of dicks for fun and games ,freak in house...The Jewish Super-sized Freaks, gifts from the center of the earth. Buffalo Soldiers. Lost my job. Lost my home. Lost the love of my life... now I'm losing my fucking mind! Never felt this suicidal in my life. I honestly have nothing to live for. ...Thats all I have to say...


Image result for single man only Christmas can use some company to 1321 44721.

No comments:

Post a Comment